Thursday 11 March 2010

Sssshhh...I know a little secret









People who know me, know that I love a market and anything thrifty. If I can riffle and rummage my way through a room then I am really, really happy. South London has a lot to boast about. 1, I am born and bread from this region, 2, garage raves are on the up, 3, it is home to the best market in London. Haynes Lane Market is hidden away in Crystal Palace, and boy what a gem it is. I almost don't want to share my secret but if you love a market then you need to represent. This is how a thrift market should look and feel. There are plenty of bargains to be had from books, clothes, furniture, bric a brac and jewellery. Recently I bought some amazing 1950s plates and bowls; 17 of them set me back a mere £25. Go check it out for yourself. If you have time then I would suggest exploring the local shops in the area too- there are some real beauties to be had.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&viewas=0&gid=20632176200#!/group.php?gid=20632176200

No comments:

Post a Comment