Monday 15 March 2010

Melvin Odoom likes to dip girls in icing...





The charming and handsome Melvin Odoom is a presenter on MTV, Myspace and Kiss 100. He came to see me last week to pick up some garms to wear on his various shows. Wanna know more from the man himself?

What are you doing right now?
I am working from home and listening to new music on a site called 22
Tracks in particular a track from Gorillaz called “Empire Ants”
featuring Little Dragon taken from the new Plastic Beach album...very
big track!

I love to present on TV and radio because...
It is a job I enjoy and if you like what you do it doesn’t have to
feel like work. Plus as a kid I wanted to be a young Michael Jackson
but I can’t sing so this is the next best thing!


What is your proudest moment in life so far?
Wow I haven't really thought about it there are a few...I/we have won
radio awards, had a my face posted on the side of bus, and featured in
the national press for my achievements but I have to say moving out of
my mums home was a big thing to me...sounds silly I know.


What are your vices?
Cake and Girls (Dip Halle Berry in some icing and I am in trouble)!!

Best music track to listen to to get the creative juices flowing...
I find anything from Miles Davis helps me if I need to think I can
not listen to anything with words so instrumental Jazz is the best
thing for me and a little brain....

What does 2010 hold?
I wise man once said “Don’t talk about it, Be about it” so watch this space.

Where do you like to play in your free time?
Anywhere with new, exciting and interesting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment