Thursday 14 January 2010

I heart Ebay


I love Ebay. I could trawl the website day in day out if I could. The bargains that are available now are obscene. If you are considering on selling you beloved vintage numbers to raise extra cash, then DON’T. Not unless you want to make a measly fiver for a fur jacket.

I shopped on Ebay before Christmas and last week my gorgeous shoes arrived in the post. Stuart Weitzman for Russell & Bromley shoes to be precise. They tick all the boxes for major SS10 trends. Cork shoe. Tick. Midi heel. Tick. Studs and diamante. Double tick. The only problem…they are a tinsy bit small. This is the only major flaw with Ebay. No trying on before hand. Anyways…I am gonna squeeze into them and suffer in the name of fashion.

Stuart Weitzman has his own label, full of stupendously high shoes, which are masterpieces. For over 30 years this man has been making and creating shoes to ‘make women happy’. Stu,you have made me super happy. I love my bargainistic shoes. £4.99 you say? Credit crunch bargain hunting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment